- Can franking be done backdated?
- What is franking fee?
- What is the procedure for franking?
- Which bank does franking in Mumbai?
- Where can I get franking done?
- Why is franking needed?
- Is franking done in post office?
- Is Axis Bank a government bank?
- How are franking charges calculated?
- Can a document be stamped after execution?
- How do you make franking online?
- Can franking be done on signed paper?
- Can stamp paper be purchased online?
- Does HDFC Bank do franking?
- Is HDFC safe bank?
Can franking be done backdated?
27 September 2014 back dated franking not possible.
however, you can get a backdated stamp paper from a notary..
What is franking fee?
Franking charges are to be paid to the authority for stamping your paper. The charges are usually 0.1% of the total purchase. In other words, franking charge is a fee that has to be paid to the bank or agency, for stamping the property papers that serve as a legal proof of payment of stamp duty.
What is the procedure for franking?
Franking, is a process of actually getting the documents stamped. This process includes getting the documents marked or stamped, indicating that the documents are legal and the stamp duty levied on the documents has been paid.
Which bank does franking in Mumbai?
11. MUMBAI DISTRICTSr No.Authorised Franking Centers and AddressMachine No.2)Dena Bank Mumbai Samachar Marg, Fort, District Mumbai. Pin Code – 400023.35550813)Bank Of India BOI Shareholding Limited. Stock Exchange Rotunda Building, Ground Floor, Ambalal Doshi Marg, Fort, District Mumbai. Pin Code – 400001.355514425 more rows
Where can I get franking done?
Franking services can be availed through a sub registrar office in Bangalore.
Why is franking needed?
It is mandatory to pay stamp duty for a legal document and you can be fined if you don’t pay it. Franking, on the other hand, is a process that is used to stamp the legal document. This is the process used to affix any type of mark or stamp to a paper to indicate that the stamp duty has been paid.
Is franking done in post office?
Any customer having an registered account on IndiaPost site, can use Franking services on IndiaPost Site. Alternatively Franking Services are available at selected Post Offices also.
Is Axis Bank a government bank?
Axis Bank is the first private sector bank authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Government of India to collect taxes on behalf of the State Governments. Since 1 October 2003, Axis Bank has been able to handle all Central Government Business and State Government Business.
How are franking charges calculated?
Franking charges in Karnataka, for example, are a minimum of 0.1% of the sale value or the loan. So if the property you are buying is worth Rs. 45 lakh, your franking charges would be Rs. 4,500.
Can a document be stamped after execution?
Thus, the stamp duty is to be paid before or at the time of executing the e- agreement and cannot be paid after execution. However, one may also refer to section 17 of the Maharashtra Stamp Act which allow payment of stamp duty on the next working day following the day of execution.
How do you make franking online?
E-Stamping & Franking ServicesDrop into the select counter and fill the prescribed form.Pay the duty either through Cash/DD/Cheque.Immediately collect the duty paid certificate.Register the document at the sub-registrar office.
Can franking be done on signed paper?
If you are to use franking, you have to submit an application at an authorised bank or a franking agency. The document for which stamp duty is to be paid is printed on plain paper (before the parties sign it) and a stamp is affixed on the paper indicating the value of the stamp duty paid.
Can stamp paper be purchased online?
The prevailing system of Non Judicial Stamp paper has been replaced by e-Stamp Paper by Central Government which is far more reliable and secured.By replacing the system from Stamp paper to e-Stamp Paper now there is no chance of fake/fraud left, now applicant can purchase e-stamp paper securely.
Does HDFC Bank do franking?
Reduce the stress of visiting several offices when you pay stamp duty through franking at select HDFC Bank branches, such as Mumbai’s Fort branch and Ahmedabad’s Navrangpura branch.
Is HDFC safe bank?
1) HDFC Bank If market confidence is a measure of the soundness of a Bank, then HDFC Bank takes the cake. At over Rs 11 lakh crore market capitalisation, it tops the chart, even if its assets are just a fifth of the largest Bank in the country.