- What are the main features of village Palampur?
- How much land is cultivated in Palampur?
- How many families live in village Palampur?
- Why are Labourers paid less in Palampur?
- How many houses are there in village Palampur?
- How many families live in small houses in Palampur?
- How many people are in village Palampur?
- What is the total area of Palampur?
- Does Palampur have snow?
- Which type of village is Palampur?
- Which town lies nearest to Palampur?
- What is the main limitation of village Palampur?
- Is Palampur a developed village?
- How much is the percentage of irrigated area of the total cultivated area today?
- What are the various crops cultivated in Palampur?
What are the main features of village Palampur?
1) It is near Raiganj village and shahpur town.
The area of the village 300 hectares.
2) It has many facilities such as educational, medical, market, electricity supply and communication etc.
3) It has fixed land in the main production activity of farming..
How much land is cultivated in Palampur?
In Palampur, there are 60 families of medium and large farmers who cultivate more than 2 hectares of land. A few of the large farmers have land extending over 10 hectares or more.
How many families live in village Palampur?
450 families450 families live in Palampur. 80 are upper caste families and own maximum land. 150 families do not own land and 300 own land.
Why are Labourers paid less in Palampur?
Why are the wages for farm labourers in Palampur less than minimum wages? Answer: … The Government declared wage for a farm labourer is Rs. 300 per day but the competition for work among the farm labourers is very high, which is why people agree to work for lower wages.
How many houses are there in village Palampur?
Palampur has a population of 1,89,276 peoples. There are 44,501 houses in the sub-district.
How many families live in small houses in Palampur?
Answer: 450 families lived in the village “Palampur”.
How many people are in village Palampur?
What kind of people live in the village Palampur? Answer: This village has about 450 families belonging to several different castes.
What is the total area of Palampur?
226 hectaresFill up the following based on information on Palampur. Answer: LOCATION: Bulandshahr District, Western Uttar Pradesh. TOTAL AREA OF THE VILLAGE: 226 hectares.
Does Palampur have snow?
November to February is the winter season in Palampur and the temperature drop down to subzero levels. The average temperature range during these months is -10°C to 10°C. Snowfall is a common sight during these months. July marks the beginning of Monsoon season in Palampur and lasts till Mid October.
Which type of village is Palampur?
Explain. Palampur is a hypothetical village which is lying in the Bulandshshar district of Western Uttar Pradesh. It is 3 kms from Raiganj (a big village ) and the Raiganj road further connects it to Shahpur, the nearest small town.
Which town lies nearest to Palampur?
shahpurThe town nearest to palampur is shahpur .
What is the main limitation of village Palampur?
The disadvantages of palampur village: Excessive usage of Fertilizers spoils the soil and it becomes tough for irrigation. There is a loss of fertility with the usage of chemical fertilizers.
Is Palampur a developed village?
Palampur is a well-developed village as it is connected to other nearby villages through well-developed systems of roads. The village has two primary schools and one high school. The village also has a primary health care centre and a private dispensary.
How much is the percentage of irrigated area of the total cultivated area today?
Irrigated area accounts for nearly 48.8 per cent of the 140 million hectare (mha) of agricultural land in India. The remaining 51.2 per cent is rainfed.
What are the various crops cultivated in Palampur?
Kharif crops like jowar, Bajra are grown in rainy seasons. These plants are grown as cattle feed. It is followed by cultivation of potato between October and December. In the winter season, rabi crops like wheat, sugar cane are grown.