- What’s a word that means too much?
- What is the word adequate mean?
- What is another word for friendly?
- What is very much adequate mean?
- What’s an etiquette?
- What does plentiful mean?
- What is a better word for enough?
- What is the meaning of more than enough?
- How do you say too many?
- What is a antonym for excessive?
- What does Plethoric mean?
- What does adequate mean in love?
- What is the opposite of rude?
What’s a word that means too much?
Some common synonyms of excessive are exorbitant, extravagant, extreme, immoderate, and inordinate.
While all these words mean “going beyond a normal limit,” excessive implies an amount or degree too great to be reasonable or acceptable..
What is the word adequate mean?
1 : sufficient for a specific need or requirement adequate time an amount of money adequate to supply their needs also : good enough : of a quality that is good or acceptable a machine that does an adequate job : of a quality that is acceptable but not better than acceptable Her first performance was merely adequate.
What is another word for friendly?
What is very much adequate mean?
“Adequate” means “okay”, “passable”, “mediocre”, and certainly less than “good”. To say something is “very much adequate” is to say that it is “really mediocre”, “definitely average and no better”.
What’s an etiquette?
1. Etiquette, decorum, propriety imply observance of the formal requirements governing behavior in polite society. Etiquette refers to conventional forms and usages: the rules of etiquette. Decorum suggests dignity and a sense of what is becoming or appropriate for a person of good breeding: a fine sense of decorum.
What does plentiful mean?
plentiful, ample, abundant, copious mean more than sufficient without being excessive. plentiful implies a great or rich supply.
What is a better word for enough?
Synonym Study Find another word for enough. In this page you can discover 55 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for enough, like: plenty, sufficiency, full, complete, abundant, ample, sufficient, adequate, unlimited, replete and satisfactorily.
What is the meaning of more than enough?
You’re more than enough.” This would mean that Person B will be sufficient in completing the task because it does not require too much effort to be completed. … You could respond by saying, “You’re more than enough (for me).” Then, you could explain all of the things that attracts you to the person.
How do you say too many?
What is a antonym for excessive?
excessive. Antonyms: insufficient, scant, inadequate. Synonyms: enormous, undue, exorbitant, overmuch, superabundant, superfluous, unreasonable, immoderate, inordinate, extravagant.
What does Plethoric mean?
Medical Definition of Plethoric Plethoric: Florid, red-faced. Persons with polycythemia vera commonly have a plethoric facial appearance.
What does adequate mean in love?
1 completely, utterly, or absolutely. 2 in a perfect way; extremely well. perfect, perfecto, perfectible, pertly. adequate.
What is the opposite of rude?
Antonyms: polite, processed, late, later(a), refined. Synonyms: uncivil, yokelish, unmannered, unmannerly, lowbred, natural, underbred, raw(a), ill-mannered, primitive, ill-bred, rude(a), crude, bad-mannered, bounderish.